Cookies – text files that are stored on your hard drive by a web page server – may be used within the website. Cookies provide additional functionality and help us analyse use of the website. Cookies will be used to collect personal information about you without your prior consent.
You may chose to provide us with additional personal information about yourself, such as name, email address or telephone number, in order that we can respond to your requests for information. All personal data received will be treated in line with UK Data Protection Legislation.
Any information supplied will be processed by, or on behalf of, 4C Associates Limited. By supplying information, you agree that we may use your personal data as follows:
- to send you the information you requested where you have registered your details, and not indicated to the contrary,
- store your details on our database and contact you by post, telephone, or e–mail Regarding 4C Associates Limited products and services, which we feel may be of interest to you. Please make it clear when you register, if you do not wish to receive such information.
- if applying for a job, we may hold your information for up to three years, should another suitable position become available
- to help improve our products or services
- to aid in the development of our website and marketing material
- to undertake market research
- to share your information with selected business partners, to enable us to respond
- effectively and efficiently to your requests.
- We may, sell or release your data to third parties without your prior consent.