Established in 2000, 4C Associates is an award-winning cost transformation consultancy.
We provide expertise across all areas of cost transformation and procurement, for leading organisations in all market sectors. Our services range from strategy development through to implementation and delivery of results. We are regularly selected to undertake major projects with blue chip clients, due to our innovative approach and high level talent. We offer an unrivalled combination of capabilities, geared towards resolving complex challenges and delivering sustainable, tangible results.
Our success depends on the capability, commitment and dedication of our employees. We recruit only the highest calibre individuals.
4C is looking for outstanding individuals who can join us to work on major consulting projects with blue-chip clients. Successful applicants will join consulting teams working with clients throughout the UK and abroad. Key skills include the ability to effectively carry out research, analyse and solve complex analytical problems, work closely with others, lead and persuade others and implement effective solutions.
The Analyst plays a crucial role in the team, and leads the proactive identification of opportunities for cost reduction and performance improvement. You will work across a range of clients in different industry sectors.
Areas of responsibility include the following:
- Performing cost analysis and savings modelling
- Researching, structuring and solving complex analytical problems
- Preparing and managing Requests for Information (RFI) & Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials for stakeholder communication and meetings
- Conducting market research, contract compliance reviews and ad-hoc problem solving
- Liaising with stakeholders to obtain and interpret information
- Supporting the 4C team in sharing best practice and technical/market knowledge
Successful candidates will have demonstrated excellence in their academic and professional careers to date. They will have strong team working and communication skills, and will be able to articulate complex ideas in a persuasive manner. The successful candidate will also possess first class analytical skills and have the capacity to manage their work to achieve successful delivery to challenging deadlines
- First class analytical skills
- Strong Verbal Reasoning and Numerical Skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example, take ownership and responsibility for work and complete tasks
- Communication skills: The ability to articulate results and ideas in a concise manner using a variety of media and formats, be persuasive and convincing in front of a challenging audience
- Capacity to deliver outstanding work to tight deadlines and manage a diverse workload
- Able to motivate themselves and others using a collaborative approach
- Enthusiastic to work with others in a team and to learn and develop
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent international qualification) in an appropriate subject from a top UK or International University.
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, MCIPS, and/or a Master’s Degree from a top Business School.
- Previous experience in a consulting firm or in an analytical role in industry is preferable for the Analyst position and is essential for the Senior Analyst position.
- As travel is a requirement for the role, preference will be given to candidates who are able to travel freely within the EU.