- 200+ stores
- £450m revenues
- Drinks retailer with operations in USA, Australia, UK, France
Client had a budget deficit of circa £1m in year and were introducing budget challenges for the next financial year. 4C were chosen to conduct a full cost review of the GNFR and GFR spend to identify the areas of opportunity across the businesses.
- A deep dive review of budgets and contracts vs 4C market benchmarks was conducted and workshops held with stakeholders – 11% savings on GNFR spend identified
- GNFR – developed program of tenders and eauctions, delivering detailed negotiation packs, sourcing and negotiation strategy and executed roll out plan leading all negotiations.
- GFR – Introduced a supplier partnership programme across non-core categories to transform the approach and generate efficiency enhancements through an improved way of working
- Delivered 18% savings across full GNFR spend exceeded savings target by 62%
- Increased control across the organisation by implementing PSLs and framework agreements
- Consolidated and centralised supplier base across business units