- Our team was entrusted with a challenge to manage a transport collaboration programme to drive active participation between the parties involved and set up new commercial models in line with the organisation’s logistics strategy to reduce costs.
- The 4C team developed the project scope, deliverables and outputs and achieved agreement among all key stakeholders.
- Subsequently we gathered relevant data for all inbound and outbound loads, built data templates and validated the data gathered.
- We modelled and tested various scenarios to generate optimised freight lanes and vehicle use.
- We helped the client team implement our recommendations.
- The 4C team delivered immediate cost savings of over 12% year on year as a result of improved alignment with their customers’ delivery requirements.
- Trucks on road were reduced by 200, leading to reduced environmental impact.
- Our work contributed to a 5% reduction in carbon emission.