Established in 2000, 4C Associates is an award-winning cost transformation consultancy. Due to exciting growth objectives, including the doubling of our workforce, and our transition from procurement to cost transformation, we are looking to recruit at all levels.
We provide expertise across all areas of cost transformation and procurement, for leading organisations in all market sectors. Our services range from strategy development through to implementation and delivery of results. We are regularly selected to undertake major projects with blue chip clients, due to our innovative approach and high level talent. We offer an unrivalled combination of capabilities, geared towards resolving complex challenges and delivering sustainable, tangible results. Our success depends on the capability, commitment and dedication of our employees. We recruit only the highest calibre individuals.
As a result of the growth in demand for our expertise, 4C is looking for outstanding individuals to work on major consulting projects with blue-chip clients. Successful applicants will join consulting teams working with clients throughout the UK and abroad. We are looking for individuals who have the potential to progress to leadership roles within our firm. Selected candidates will be able to demonstrate outstanding ability in analysing complex problems, work closely and productively with a range of client staff from different functions and develop and implement effective solutions.
Consultants and Senior Consultants play an important role in our operations and are responsible for successfully delivering significant elements of major projects. The role involves the proactive identification and implementation of cost reductions and performance improvements. This may involve direct or indirect cost savings, supplier service delivery improvements, and developing and implementing improved processes. Our Consultants and Senior Consultants typically work in teams and may be required to manage other team members.
Areas of responsibility will typically include the following:
- Managing/coordinating delivery of one or more projects/ workstreams to deliver client benefits within tightly defined deadlines
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders to define project requirements
Structuring and leading strategy workshops, writing and presenting client reports and relevant project documentation
- Developing and implementing improved processes
- Managing key client relationships to ensure effective project delivery
- Working with other key third party organisations, including suppliers
- Leading supplier negotiations
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Supporting other 4C teams in sharing best practice and technical/market knowledge.
- Senior Consultants will typically be responsible for managing others and will have wider managerial responsibilities than at the Consultant grade
Successful candidates will have demonstrated excellence in their careers to date. They will have strong team working and stakeholder management skills and will be able to articulate complex, innovative ideas in a persuasive manner to colleagues and external clients. They will also possess first class analytical skills, and have the capacity to manage their work and that of others to achieve successful delivery to challenging deadlines.
- A strong track record in leading, or making significant contributions to major company projects, which led to a major reduction in cost and/ or improvements in efficiency (either in a consultancy or industry project role)
- A demonstrable track record of delivering high quality work and excellent results
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders at executive level and managing successful relationships with stakeholders in a project environment
- Commercially astute with the ability to identify opportunities to develop new business
- Strong numeric, analytical, verbal and reasoning skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to solve problems
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Strong team working skills
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent international qualification) in an appropriate subject from a top UK or International University
- Previous experience either in a consulting firm or in a project role in industry
- Experience in either a procurement, supply chain, performance improvement or cost reduction context, where the candidate participated in, or led, a major change project which delivered exceptional results
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, MCIPS) and/or a Master’s Degree from a top Business School
- As travel is a requirement for the role, preference will be given to candidates who are able to travel freely within the EU