Case Study: Department for Work & Pensions (DWP)
Thursday, 9th July 2020 | 3PM BST
As governments at every level face increased scrutiny and decreased budgets, procurement leaders must constantly find new ways to maximise efficiency and drive value. Learn how Strategic Supplier Relationship Management is the key to help unlock value in public procurement from initial sourcing and negotiation to post-award.
On this webinar hosted by Jaggaer, Jeremy Smith, Managing Partner, 4C Associates will share best practices when it comes to Supplier Relationship Management and how ongoing challenges with Covid-19 and Brexit will be changing the global supply chain. You will also be hearing from Alan Sheppard, Commercial Directorate, DWP and how they are optimising their procurement processes to drive value through their suppliers.
In 45 minutes, you’ll learn:
- What SRM will look like in the “new normal”
- Taking SRM beyond a process
- Implementing SRM: the ambition, the reality and watch-outs
- How government can work collaboratively
- Join DWP and 4C Associates in this interactive, knowledge sharing in the public sector and look to drive value through Strategic Supplier Relationship Management.
To contact 4C Associates, book a meeting with us here.