The Analyst plays a crucial role in the team, and leads the proactive identification of opportunities for cost reduction and performance improvement. This may involve direct or indirect cost savings, for example from improved supplier service delivery through to developing and implementing innovative processes and approaches. You will work across a range of clients in different industry sectors. Areas of responsibility include the following:
• Performing cost analysis and savings modelling
• Researching, structuring and solving complex analytical problems, often using both standard software packages and bespoke tools developed by 4C
• Preparing and managing Requests for Information/Requests for Proposals
• Preparing and delivering presentation materials (e.g. slides, reports) for stakeholder communication and meetings
• Conducting market research, contract compliance reviews and ad-hoc problem solving where appropriate
Consultants and Senior Consultants play an important role in our operations and are responsible for successfully delivering significant elements of major projects. The role involves the proactive identification and implementation of cost reductions and performance improvements. This may involve direct or indirect cost savings, supplier service delivery improvements, and developing and implementing improved processes. Our Consultants and Senior Consultants typically work in teams and may be required to manage other team members.
Areas of responsibility will typically include the following:
• Managing/coordinating delivery of one or more projects/ workstreams to deliver client benefits within tightly defined deadlines
• Meeting with clients and stakeholders to define project requirements
Structuring and leading strategy workshops, writing and presenting client reports and relevant project documentation
• Developing and implementing improved processes
• Managing key client relationships to ensure effective project delivery
• Working with other key third party organisations, including suppliers
• Leading supplier negotiations
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Supporting other 4C teams in sharing best practice and technical/market
• Senior Consultants will typically be responsible for managing others and will have wider managerial responsibilities than at the Consultant grade
The Manager/ Senior Manager is responsible for leading complex and challenging client engagements mainly in procurement, but also in BPO, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and related areas. These projects typically involve the proactive identification and delivery of major cost reductions and performance improvements for clients. Achieving such transformation requires the highest levels of change management skill, including challenging, inspiring and leading the consulting team and client executives and staff. Typically key client contacts will be at Board level (COO, CFO or CEO) and clients will be FTSE 100 or equivalent companies. Often the projects will be wide in scope and may encompass several divisions and functions within the organisation. Increasingly our projects have an international aspect. 4C project team sizes, range from six to 20 consultants, including a mix of levels from Analyst to Manager.
The Manager/Senior Manager is also responsible for developing additional sales and business opportunities with existing and potential clients against agreed targets.
Interim Roles – short projects 3 to 6 months:
Interim Roles vary at 4C, so please send your details over to our HR department and they will be in touch.