Indirect Spend Savings Delivery
Partnering with global retailer specialising in health, hygiene and nutrition products on embedding new spend behaviours.
To discuss how we can help you with similar challenges please contact Jeremy Smith.
- The multinational consumer goods retailer engaged 4C to develop a savings delivery programme across their $4bn of Indirect Spend.
- The objective of the initiative was to support the organisation’s cost containment efforts and deliver immediate impact to the P&L, helping to balance the cost and income equation.
- The 4C team worked with the client on embedding new organisational spending behaviours and spend governance based on KPIs and ROI.
- In addition, we reviewed the global opportunities that better leveraged the organisation’s total spend and offered greater spend control.
- Enhanced data visibility for compliance monitoring and internal benchmark provisions was achieved, enabling additional savings opportunities and increased awareness of red flags.
- As a result, savings of $105m against $750m of addressable spend were identified.