Working with a Housing Association to reduce the contractual backlog, improve compliance and manage operational procurement.
To discuss how we can help you with similar challenges please contact Mark Ellis.
- The 4C team was engaged to provide leadership and a fully managed service to enhance procurement capability and ensure compliance and adherence to the Public Contracts Regulations.
- At the start of the engagement, Procurement was perceived as a ‘blocker’ and the need for compliant procurement was not recognised.
- Our team has built and nurtured a virtual procurement community using drumbeat meetings to keep focus and momentum.
- We established assurance of project success by active management of the procurement programme and a proactive approach to the pipeline.
- Concurrently we developed policies, procedures and processes to ensure clarity and improve stakeholder engagement.
- We produced new Contract Standing Orders to put robust governance in place.
- In addition, the 4C team provided Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) when there was a need for them to “unlock” projects or where specific expertise was required.
- We delivered significant savings over £1m in the last financial year.
- Over 100 projects valued at over £250m in a year were delivered through the 4C team’s efforts to stabilise the service delivery and provide a fully managed service.
- As a result of our work, the client’s reporting solutions improved, significantly increasing transparency and enabling informed commercial decisions.
- Significant engagement improvement across the business was delivered, positively impacting productivity and resident services.
- The procurement pipeline was established and now is being actively managed.