End-to-end Delivery Process Optimisation
Working with a clinical lab service provider to optimise their end-to-end delivery process and define new ways of working in support of their enterprise transformation programme.
To discuss how we can help you with similar challenges please contact Will Sillar.
- With a new investor on board, the client had a >2x growth ambition to achieve over €300M in revenue by 2026.
- In order to deliver end-to-end, fully integrated diagnostic solutions, the client needed to re-design their operating model by optimising their current processes and defining new cross-functional ways of working.
- The 4C team partnered with the client’s operational leads and subject matter experts to design their end-to-end delivery process and to support the development and execution of an implementation roadmap.
- Our approach consisted of key three activities conducted over the course of six months, including an ‘As-is’ analysis, process design and roadmap implementation.
- We conducted an in-depth analysis and interviews to garner insights on the current processes and to identify opportunities to optimise the process.
- Concurrently we facilitated process design workshops with operational leads and subject matter experts to co-design the future state process and embed ways of working improvements in the optimised process.
- In addition, we created a pragmatic roadmap for the delivery of the optimised process and coordinated phase one of the priority focus areas implementation.
- Tangible outcomes were delivered through a full-range end-to-end delivery process and an in-flight implementation programme, to drive maximum value for the patient, the business and partners.
- The client gained the ability to address and resolve several ‘burning platforms’ at a rapid pace, in line with the priority focus areas set out in the design phase.
- Transformation of the business and enabling to reach the client’s 2026 goal through a process re-design and roadmap implementation.